WELCOME TO HONKY-TONK HEAVEN!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!   GET THE DIRT ON THE TRASH!
- "Like the classic country songs they purvey year-round, Trailer Trash's annual Trashy Little X-Mas marathon never seems to grow old." Chris Riemenschneider, Star Tribune
- Trailer Trash receives local press coverage!
- Trailer Trash made it to the New York Times! "And if you're lucky, Trailer Trash will be playing at Lee's Liquor Lounge just west of downtown." Scroll down to #4 "Warehouses For Humans," in the middle of the page. Thanks, Dave Carr!
- "In person, the honky-tonk band remains one of the last great human jukeboxes, a must-see for out-of-towners here for family, with an eclectic catalog far exceeding the favorites..." Peter S. Scholtes, City Pages
- "... Trailer Trash’s Trashy Little Christmas seems still to be on an upswing. It had been a few years since I last attended, but on Saturday, December 8th I again found myself entering a sold-out den of downright debauchery and crazy holiday cheer." - David de Young, How Was the Show
- And for fun comparison, here's David's review from 2002: "To say that Trailer Trash's Trashy Little Christmas is a lot of fun is an understatement." - David de Young, How Was the Show
- "Trailer Trash has blazed an alternative-country path in local clubs with their blend of country covers and original rootsy compositions." - Anna Pratt, Southwest Journal
- Trailer Trash is "simply just the center of Minneapolis' real Country Music Universe." - Jack Sparks, The Other Side of Country
- Trailer Trash "delivers energetic, straight-up versions of a wide variety of songs, most of them having some kind of country or roots base, but extending from that in several rock and pop directions." - Missy Nelson, No Depression: The Alternative Country (Whatever That Is) Magazine
- "The Twin Cities' premier honky-tonk band." - Amy Carlson Gustafson, Minnesota Bride
Playing American roots music the way it used to be,
before your favorite songs became commercials.